Zweispace picked a public chain, for real estate. First transaction issuing token for Tokyo property
Surplus of this real estate marketing operation will be stored in Japanese bank accounts with JPY Zweispace, a blockchain powered PropTech company, located in Tokyo, Silicon Valley, and Singapore, holds multiple patents around blockchain. The company is now expanding its private chain nodes called Zweichain network to multiple countries in Asia. This patented registration system called Registerknight has a universal format and Dual Chain System, Zweichain. Zwei means two in German. Registerknight records both in its private chain and…
- Zweispace is selected to KPMG global innovation company 2020 edition, in the real estate industry sector.
- Zweispace won the Best Startup Award for real estate and construction batch at the Plug and Play Summer Summit 2020
- Zweispace and Linance partnered in creating value oriented token marketplace in the next generation exchange in APAC
- Zweispace starts to offer industry utility tokens on Bitcoin (BSV), and utility token exchange platform, starting from real estate and legal token for inheritance contract.
- Zweispace CEO Speaks at Blockchain Conference in Seoul