Three awesome about autocalc!
1. Free Building plan!
Usually, if you ask the first class architect to make building plan, it costs more than 200,000yen, but it is free to make by AutoCalc!
Besides, the building plan is basically 2D, but you can also create 3D plan in Autocalc.
It usually takes 1 to 3weeks to complete, it takes jut 5miniutes with AutoCalc!
You can choose the building use. single family house, rental property, office, shop etc.。You can try various possibilities to make the most profit with your land.
2. You can know all about your land!
A lot of very useful functions for people who want to invest to real estate.
The rent total revenue, the room plan for each room, the rent-roll for each room are automatically calculated, when renting as a rental property. You can simulate different building use in order to know which pattern is the most efficient, such if you make the building all apartment, or office etc.
Cap rate, land value, building value, total asset amount are automatically calculated.
3. You can have professional land consulting for free!
You can have consulting on land utilization from real estate investment professionals.
You can have various consultation, such as if you want to build a new building, want to sell the land etc.
- ZWEINOTE-TokyoPresi series. 109 million dollars. Purchased owner of the NFT, will be invited to real estate blockchain and metaverse projects. Part of the income will go to charity project for restaurant and artist.
- Zweispace and PRESI started a NFT minting and sales business, specialized in real estate, using patented real estate blockchain or Zweichain. Virtual coworking space and accelerator, and apparel shops where fitting rooms before purchasing with crypto.
- Zweispace is selected to KPMG global innovation company 2020 edition, in the real estate industry sector.
- Zweispace won the Best Startup Award for real estate and construction batch at the Plug and Play Summer Summit 2020
- Zweispace and Linance partnered in creating value oriented token marketplace in the next generation exchange in APAC