Zweispace picked a public chain, for real estate. First transaction issuing token for Tokyo property
Surplus of this real estate marketing operation will be stored in Japanese bank accounts with JPY Zweispace, a blockchain powered PropTech company, located in Tokyo, Silicon Valley, and Singapore, holds multiple patents around blockchain. The company is now expanding its private chain nodes called Zweichain network to multiple countries in Asia. This patented registration system called Registerknight has a universal format and Dual Chain System, Zweichain. Zwei means two in German. Registerknight records both in its private chain and…
- 109 million dollar real estate NFT, accelerator, apparel shops with fitting rooms in Digital Twin Building by Zweispace
- ZWEINOTE-TokyoPresi series. 109 million dollars. Purchased owner of the NFT, will be invited to real estate blockchain and metaverse projects. Part of the income will go to charity project for restaurant and artist.
- Zweispace and PRESI started a NFT minting and sales business, specialized in real estate, using patented real estate blockchain or Zweichain. Virtual coworking space and accelerator, and apparel shops where fitting rooms before purchasing with crypto.
- Zweispace is selected to KPMG global innovation company 2020 edition, in the real estate industry sector.
- Zweispace won the Best Startup Award for real estate and construction batch at the Plug and Play Summer Summit 2020