Zweispace is selected to KPMG global innovation company 2020 edition, in the real estate industry sector.
Zweispace, a blockchain powered PropTech and CosntructionTech company, located in Tokyo, Silicon Valley, and Singapore, holds multiple patents around blockchain, is selected as a global innovation company in the real estate industry for 2020 by KPMG (HQ:Netherlands). KPMG is one of the world’s leading companies in the international tax, accounting and consulting industries, and Zweispace has recently been awarded the Startup Award at the Summit in Silicon Valley. The global staff of Zweispace is pleased to hear that it has been…
- Zweispace is selected to KPMG global innovation company 2020 edition, in the real estate industry sector.
- Zweispace won the Best Startup Award for real estate and construction batch at the Plug and Play Summer Summit 2020
- Zweispace and Linance partnered in creating value oriented token marketplace in the next generation exchange in APAC
- Zweispace starts to offer industry utility tokens on Bitcoin (BSV), and utility token exchange platform, starting from real estate and legal token for inheritance contract.
- Zweispace CEO Speaks at Blockchain Conference in Seoul