Zweispace is selected to KPMG global innovation company 2020 edition, in the real estate industry sector.
Zweispace, a blockchain powered PropTech and CosntructionTech company, located in Tokyo, Silicon Valley, and Singapore, holds multiple patents around blockchain, is selected as a global innovation company in the real estate industry for 2020 by KPMG (HQ:Netherlands). KPMG is one of the world’s leading companies in the international tax, accounting and consulting industries, and Zweispace has recently been awarded the Startup Award at the Summit in Silicon Valley. The global staff of Zweispace is pleased to hear that it has been evaluated by the world’s leading experts in the consulting field. In Japan, in the consulting industry, collaboration with a Japanese consulting firm is progressing quickly, but KPMG is conducting a survey of companies on a global basis, even checking at the far east island nations and find before Zweispace got awarded in Silicon Valley. Best of a filed will find the best of other field always.
ZWEISPACE NEWS: https://en.zweispace.co.jp/news/
REIT JAPAN: http://reitjapan.com/kpmg-global-innovationi-zweispace/
MEDIA ZWEISPACE: http://media.zweispace.com/2020/08/05/zweispace-is-selected-to-kpmg-global-innovation-company-2020-edition-in-the-real-estate-industry-sector/
- No way, Ai generative real estate ! ! connecting Tokyo apartments and digital twin metaverse
- 109 million dollar real estate NFT, accelerator, apparel shops with fitting rooms in Digital Twin Building by Zweispace
- ZWEINOTE-TokyoPresi series. 109 million dollars. Purchased owner of the NFT, will be invited to real estate blockchain and metaverse projects. Part of the income will go to charity project for restaurant and artist.
- Zweispace and PRESI started a NFT minting and sales business, specialized in real estate, using patented real estate blockchain or Zweichain. Virtual coworking space and accelerator, and apparel shops where fitting rooms before purchasing with crypto.
- Zweispace is selected to KPMG global innovation company 2020 edition, in the real estate industry sector.