Zweispace is selected to KPMG global innovation company 2020 edition, in the real estate industry sector.
Zweispace, a blockchain powered PropTech and CosntructionTech company, located in Tokyo, Silicon Valley, and Singapore, holds multiple patents around blockchain, is selected as a global innovation company in the real estate industry for 2020 by KPMG (HQ:Netherlands). KPMG is one of the world’s leading companies in the international tax, accounting and consulting industries, and Zweispace has recently been awarded the Startup Award at the Summit in Silicon Valley. The global staff of Zweispace is pleased to hear that it has been evaluated by the world’s leading experts in the consulting field. In Japan, in the consulting industry, collaboration with a Japanese consulting firm is progressing quickly, but KPMG is conducting a survey of companies on a global basis, even checking at the far east island nations and find before Zweispace got awarded in Silicon Valley. Best of a filed will find the best of other field always.
ZWEISPACE NEWS: https://en.zweispace.co.jp/news/
REIT JAPAN: http://reitjapan.com/kpmg-global-innovationi-zweispace/
MEDIA ZWEISPACE: http://media.zweispace.com/2020/08/05/zweispace-is-selected-to-kpmg-global-innovation-company-2020-edition-in-the-real-estate-industry-sector/
- Zweispace is selected to KPMG global innovation company 2020 edition, in the real estate industry sector.
- Zweispace won the Best Startup Award for real estate and construction batch at the Plug and Play Summer Summit 2020
- Zweispace and Linance partnered in creating value oriented token marketplace in the next generation exchange in APAC
- Zweispace starts to offer industry utility tokens on Bitcoin (BSV), and utility token exchange platform, starting from real estate and legal token for inheritance contract.
- Zweispace CEO Speaks at Blockchain Conference in Seoul