Zweispace CEO Speaks at Blockchain Conference in Seoul
The CoinGeek Conference comes to Asia for the second time, October 1-2, 2019 at the Le Meridien in Seoul, South Korea. Professionals from leading blockchain and cryptocurrency start-ups, global enterprises, crypto mining, investors, and other brands are coming to learn about exciting developments for Bitcoin SV, as well as the benefits of massive on-chain scaling for miners, application developers, and enterprises. We welcome everyone interested in learning about Bitcoin SV and the Satoshi Vision, even if you also support other cryptocurrency or blockchain projects.
To kick off this two-day event, developers and miners will be the first to discover the power of BSV scaling and how Bitcoin SV positively impacts their industry. On October 2, experts in the industry will showcase how the BSV blockchain can drastically improve the way they do business. You’ll also witness presentations from the three finalists of Bitcoin Association’s Virtual Hackathon. Get treated to another intimate conversation with nChain Chief Scientist and creator of Bitcoin Dr. Craig S. Wright, and finally have fun at another legendary CoinGeek after-party!
Join us at CoinGeek Seoul and discover why Bitcoin SV is fast becoming the world’s new money and global enterprise blockchain.
- Zweispace and Linance partnered in creating value oriented token marketplace in the next generation exchange in APAC
- Zweispace starts to offer industry utility tokens on Bitcoin (BSV), and utility token exchange platform, starting from real estate and legal token for inheritance contract.
- Zweispace CEO Speaks at Blockchain Conference in Seoul
- ZWEISPACE is awarded Top PropTech company
- Zweispace CEO spoke at Asia Blockchain Sumimit at Taiwain