Zweispace CEO Speaks at Blockchain Conference in Seoul
The CoinGeek Conference comes to Asia for the second time, October 1-2, 2019 at the Le Meridien in Seoul, South Korea. Professionals from leading blockchain and cryptocurrency start-ups, global enterprises, crypto mining, investors, and other brands are coming to learn about exciting developments for Bitcoin SV, as well as the benefits of massive on-chain scaling for miners, application developers, and enterprises. We welcome everyone interested in learning about Bitcoin SV and the Satoshi Vision, even if you also support other cryptocurrency or blockchain projects.
To kick off this two-day event, developers and miners will be the first to discover the power of BSV scaling and how Bitcoin SV positively impacts their industry. On October 2, experts in the industry will showcase how the BSV blockchain can drastically improve the way they do business. You’ll also witness presentations from the three finalists of Bitcoin Association’s Virtual Hackathon. Get treated to another intimate conversation with nChain Chief Scientist and creator of Bitcoin Dr. Craig S. Wright, and finally have fun at another legendary CoinGeek after-party!
Join us at CoinGeek Seoul and discover why Bitcoin SV is fast becoming the world’s new money and global enterprise blockchain.
- No way, Ai generative real estate ! ! connecting Tokyo apartments and digital twin metaverse
- 109 million dollar real estate NFT, accelerator, apparel shops with fitting rooms in Digital Twin Building by Zweispace
- ZWEINOTE-TokyoPresi series. 109 million dollars. Purchased owner of the NFT, will be invited to real estate blockchain and metaverse projects. Part of the income will go to charity project for restaurant and artist.
- Zweispace and PRESI started a NFT minting and sales business, specialized in real estate, using patented real estate blockchain or Zweichain. Virtual coworking space and accelerator, and apparel shops where fitting rooms before purchasing with crypto.
- Zweispace is selected to KPMG global innovation company 2020 edition, in the real estate industry sector.