The CoinGeek Conference comes to Asia for the second time, October 1-2, 2019 at the Le Meridien in Seoul, South Korea. Professionals from leading blockchain and cryptocurrency start-ups, global enterprises, crypto mining, investors, and other brands are coming to learn about exciting developments for Bitcoin SV, as well as the benefits of massive on-chain scaling for miners, application developers, and enterprises. We welcome everyone interested in learning about Bitcoin SV and the Satoshi Vision, even if you also support…
Zweispace picked a public chain, for real estate. First transaction issuing token for Tokyo property
Surplus of this real estate marketing operation will be stored in Japanese bank accounts with JPY Zweispace, a blockchain powered PropTech company, located in Tokyo, Silicon Valley, and Singapore, holds multiple patents around blockchain. The company is now expanding its private chain nodes called Zweichain network to multiple countries in Asia. This patented registration system called Registerknight has a universal format and Dual Chain System, Zweichain. Zwei means two in German. Registerknight records both in its private chain and…
- Zweispace starts to offer industry utility tokens on Bitcoin (BSV), and utility token exchange platform, starting from real estate and legal token for inheritance contract.
- Zweispace CEO Speaks at Blockchain Conference in Seoul
- ZWEISPACE is awarded Top PropTech company
- Zweispace CEO spoke at Asia Blockchain Sumimit at Taiwain
- Zweispace CEO spoke at CRE Summit 2019